Building high-impact leadership teams
What We Do
Customized research and analysis based on client needs
Who We Are
With our areas of expertise, The Beech Hill Group collaborates with our many contacts around the world to bring the right specialized functional and specialized knowledge to each project. Based our our relationships with the most sought-after executives and insights into their leadership capabilities and goal, The Beech Hill group can attract the best candidates. We specialize in finding the right leadership that can turn around a business, build high-performing teams, or create a new culture that fosters innovation.
The Beech Hill Group offers distinct advantages over large firms.
- Experience — Extensive experience in recruiting CEOs, CFOs, and Division Heads in industry, non-profits, education, healthcare, and private equity portfolio companies.
- Extensive networks — Our wide networks among prospective candidates and sources are exceptional.
- Diversity — We are committed to identifying diverse candidate pools and take particular pride in our strong record of success in placing women and people of color.
- Customized research — On every search, we conduct original and customized research and analysis based on the needs of the client.
- Best practices — Our wide search experience gives us a strong sense of “best practices” in higher education searches.
- Flexibility — We will guide you through the search process, taking an active leadership role or a supportive consulting role, as best fits your situation.
- Client confidence — Many clients have demonstrated their confidence and satisfaction by asking Beech Hill Group to carry out multiple searches.
To enhance and to sustain our clients’ performance and to enable the building of high-impact leadership teams, through consultative search that identifies professionals of uncommon ability who fit specific business needs and cultural environments.
What We Do
OUR CLIENT BASE
Over 70% of our work is for repeat clients. Many of our new clients come from a direct referral.
Our desire on each and every project is to exceed the client's expectations. We only accept only those engagements that we believe can be completed successfully.
To conduct business with complete professionalism, absolute honesty and uncompromising integrity through the entire process. Abide by the Association of Executive Search Consultants Code of Ethics and Standards of Practice
ERNEST A. TAYLOR
- Mr. Taylor has completed a number of search assignments in academia from Chancellor to President to Chancellor of Medical Schools and numerous other high level administrative and academic positions, as well as assistance to Private schools in their Headmaster selection.
- His practice also reaches into other industries where he has placed numerous Presidents, Chief Financial Officers, Chief Information Officers, Human Resource Professionals, Executive Vice Presidents and other regional President’s positions
- Mr. Taylor has over 20 years’ experience in executive search with major international firms.
- Harvard University, Directors of Non-Profit Institutes
- Georgia State University, MBA
- University of Tennessee, Knoxville, BS
- Martin College, AA
- Member of the Board of Mercer University Medical School
- Former Member, Board of Trustees, Georgia State University Foundation
- Former Member, Advisory Board, College of Business, University of Tennessee
- Chairman, Awakening, Inc. (a non-profit educational organization)
- Former Member, Board of Directors, Honduras Outreach, Inc.
- Founder, Coweta Crisis Center
- Former Member, Society of International Business Fellows
- Member, Rotary Club
Can We Assist You In Any Of Your Top Management Needs?
Call us today and let us know how we can help you succeed.